Our Children's Ministry is based on a platform of Loving
preschool children to a loving Savior, Leading
school aged children to faith in Jesus and Launching
sixth grade students to a life of faith.
View our Calendar
- Specially designed lessons and experiences for children in first through fifth grades based on Lifeway curriculum including games, music, crafts, large group skits, Bible stories and Bible skills, Bible drills. Sixth grade ministry conducts its own Sunday School based on experiencing God and following Jesus. Sunday sessions 10:30 am.
- Girls in Action (GAs) and Royal Ambassadors (RAs) for first through sixth graders include camp experiences, global missions studies, missionary encounters and supporting the missions of our church through projects. Wednesday evenings during the school year; 6:35 - 7:20 pm.
- Graded choirs meet on Wednesday evening during the school year 5:45 - 6:30 pm
-Families worship together during either the 8:45 am blended or 11:05 am modern worship services. Kids Celebration for children in first through third grades is offered during the majority of the adult service at the 8:45 am service. Kids Celebration includes elements of worship and serves as great "Worship Practice". Check the worship bulletin for schedule information.
Parent's Night Out
- An opportunity for parents to take a break and for children birth to sixth grade to have fun as they learn about Jesus at church. Dates/times will be announced. Reservations required
Vacation Bible School
- A week of summer Bible study, missions education, recreation, and worship for children from three years through sixth grade.
Sixth Grade Ministry
- Our goals are to develop the fellowship of our students and prepare them for Youth Ministry @ Central. Our sixth grade ministry is designed to develop mission lifestyles in a worship setting.